[CALL FOR ABSTRACT]
Registration for the 8th International Conference of ISLAB-GM is now open!
Join us for a dynamic international seminar of probiotics, gut microbiota, and metabolomics. Get updated with the fast development of LAB-based research, and meet fellow researchers, academicians, student, and industry representatives to build your network and collaboration.
Date: 21 – 22 July 2023
Place: Auditorium Kamarijani-Soenjoto, Faculty of Agricultural Technology, Universitas Gadjah Mada
Register now https://bit.ly/ICISLABGM2023
For more info, please contact +62-822-4113-4464 (Amy)
Indonesia Society for Lactic Acid Bacteria and Gut Microbiota (ISLAB-GM)
Center for Food and Nutrition Studies, Universitas Gadjah Mada
Center of Excellence for Probiotics, Universitas Gadjah Mada
How to Register
- To join our conference as a participant, oral presentation, or poster presentation, you will first need to do online registration (https://bit.ly/ICISLABGM2023).
- Abstract can be submitted for poster or oral presentation
- The organizing committee has full authority for acceptance of the abstracts.
- Presenters will receive notification regarding the acceptance of their abstract within 2 weeks of submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any topic areas of lactic acid bacteria, probiotics, gut microbiota, metabolomics
- Abstract should have 800 characters including spaces and not exceed 2000 characters
- Only abstract submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org will be reviewed by the organizing committee. The abstract should be sent in MS Word format
- All abstract must be submitted before Monday, 3 July 2023 (email subject: Abstract IC ISLAB-GM 2023).
- Accepted abstract will be published in the 8th International Conference of Indonesian Society for Lactic Acid Bacteria and Gut Microbiota (8th IC-ISLAB-GM) programme book.