The 6th International Conference of Indonesian Society for Lactic Acid Bacteria and Gut Microbiota (6th IC-ISLAB)
CALL FOR PAPER
Indonesia Society for Lactic Acid Bacteria and Gut Microbiota (ISLAB-GM)
Center for Food and Nutrition Studies, Universitas Gadjah Mada
Center of Excellence for Probiotics, Universitas Gadjah Mada
Department of Food and Agricultural Product Technology, Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Prof. Francis B Elegado (University of the Philippines Los Banos, Philippines)
- Prof. Dr. Hooi-Ling Foo (Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Prof. Jiro Nakayama (Kyushu University, Japan)
- Dr. rer. nat. Agus Wijaya (Universitas Sriwijaya, Indonesia)
- Dr. Ir. Tyas Utami, M.Sc (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia.)
Friday, 13 August 2021
On Zoom Meeting
How to Register
- To join our conference as a participant, oral presentation, or poster presentation, you will first need to do online registration (https://bit.ly/ISLABGM).
- Abstract may be submitted for poster presentation or oral presentation. Choose only one category.
- The organizing committee has responsibility for acceptance of the abstracts.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Only abstract submitted via email@example.com will be reviewed by the organizing committee.
- All abstract must be submitted by the deadline on August 7, 2021.
- Accepted abstract will be published in the 6th International Conference of Indonesian Society for Lactic Acid Bacteria and Gut Microbiota (6th IC-ISLAB-GM) programme book.
Abstract Submission Guideline
Presenting author’s contact details:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
Author and co-author’s details:
- Full Name(s)
- Department, Institution/University, City, Country
- Limited 20 words
- Limited to 250 words
- Above 3 words
- MS-Word (doc, docx)
- Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Gut Microbiota
Deadline for submission of Abstract : August 5, 2021
Deadline for submission of poster : August 6, 2021