The 7th International Conference of Indonesian Society for Lactic Acid Bacteria and Gut Microbiota (7th IC-ISLAB)
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
Indonesia Society for Lactic Acid Bacteria and Gut Microbiota (ISLAB-GM)
Center for Food and Nutrition Studies, Universitas Gadjah Mada
Center of Excellence for Probiotics, Universitas Gadjah Mada
Universitas Udayana, Bali
- Prof. Jiro Nakayama (Kyushu University, Japan)
- Dr. Dian Anggraini Suroto, STP, MP, M.Eng (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Takuya Akiyama, Ph. D (Yakult Honsha, Japan)
- Deshinta Putri Mulya, Sp.PD-KAI (K) (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Dr. Ida Bagus Agung Yogeswara (Universitas Dhyana Pura, Bali, Indonesia)
- Dr. Ignatius Srianta (Universitas Katolik Widya Mandala, Surabaya, Indonesia)
- Prof. I Nyoman Semadi Antara, Ph.D (Universitas Udayana, Bali, Indonesia)
- Dr. Merkuria Karyantina (Universitas Slamet Riyadi, Surakarta, Indonesia)
- Dr. dr. Nata Pratama Hardjo Lugito (Universitas Pelita Harapan, Tangerang, Indonesia)
- Ni Nengah Dwi Fatmawati (Universitas Udayana, Bali, Indonesia)
- drh. Purwaningtyas Kusumaningsih (Universitas Dhyana Pura, Bali, Indonesia)
- dr. Syifa Mustika, Sp.PD, KGEH (Universitas Brawijaya, Malang, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Titiek Farianti Djaafar, MP (National Research and Innovation Agency, Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Tyas Utami, M.Sc (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Dr. Tri Marwati (National Research and Innovation Agency, Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Dr. Yoyok Budi Pramono (Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang, Indonesia)
Location and time
The conference will be held on-site at the Universitas Udayana, Bali on 2 – 3 September 2022
How to Register
- To join our conference as a participant, oral presentation, or poster presentation, you will first need to do online registration (https://bit.ly/ICISLABGM7).
- Abstract can be submitted for poster or oral presentation
- The organizing committee has full authority for acceptance of the abstracts.
- Presenters will receive notification regarding the acceptance of their abstract within 2 weeks of submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any topic areas of lactic acid bacteria, probiotics, gut microbiota, metabolomics
- Abstract should have 800 characters including spaces and not exceed 2000 characters
- Only abstract submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org will be reviewed by the organizing committee. The abstract should be sent in MS Word format
- All abstract must be submitted by the deadline on Monday, 22 August 2022 (email subject: Abstract IC ISLAB-GM 2022).
- Accepted abstract will be published in the 7th International Conference of Indonesian Society for Lactic Acid Bacteria and Gut Microbiota (7th IC-ISLAB-GM) programme book.