The Asian Conference for Lactic Acid Bacteria (ACLAB) is a biannual event which is one of the activities facilitated by the Asian Federation of Societies for Lactic Acid Bacteria (AFSLAB). Each of the member countries of AFSLAB takes turn to host this event.
In 2019, it’s a great pleasure for Indonesian Society for Lactid Acid Bacteria and Gut Microbiota (ISLAB-GM) to host the 10th Asian Conference on Lactic Acid Bacteria (ACLAB-10).
It is the aim of this conference to gather the advanced research information and application technologies of Lactic Acid Bacteria, Gut Microbiota, and Probiotic. The conference would serve as a platform for researchers from academia and industry in Asia to obtain and exchange information on scientific progress and applications.
- Prof. Endang S Rahayu (Universitas Gadjah Mada)
- Prof. Sung Shik Yoon (Yonsei University)
- Prof. Guo-Qing He (Zhejiang University)
- Prof. Francisco B Elegado (Univ. of Philippines Los Banos)
- Prof. Ming Ju Chen (National Taiwan University)
- Prof. Ingrid S Surono (Universitas Bina Nusantara)
- Prof. Yuan Kun Lee (National University Singapore)
- Chairperson | Tyas Utami
- Vice-Chairperson | I Nengah Sujaya
- Secretary | Dina Aulia Nurfiana, Sonia Dora Febri Esa
- Treasurer | Maria Thesa Anindita
- Program Division | Fida Hasna Fadhil
- Design and Documentation | Rafli Zulfa Kamil
- Public Relation | Mariyatun
- Accomodation Transportation | Martha Verena
Indonesian Society for Lactic Acid Bacteria and Gut Microbiota (ISLAB-GM)
Dept. of Food and Agricultural Product Technology
Faculty of Agricultural Technology, Universitas Gadjah Mada
Yogyakarta Indonesia 55281
Phone: +62 821 35299855